Author Topic: Ecto 1 going public, New Members and Guests Look Here First!  (Read 3392 times)

ectopaul

• Universal Ecto-1
  • Administrator
Ecto 1 going public, New Members and Guests Look Here First!
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »
Hello Members,

I am setting the forum to public which means only four areas are viewable until they join.

I have started purging all unused accounts. if you have logged in within 100 days and have at least one post, your account will not be deleted. So far I have removed 9000 useless accounts. Most of these are spam accounts and I'm working hard to ban IP's and get things back to normal.

Please post a link to the forum to your facebook or websites and have the person contact me and I'll will get them approved. I just need to know your user name.

sales@lucasfrancisstudio.com

Once approved make a post in the introductions section and your account will stay active. If there is no activity for over 100 days it will be deleted. Our membership has worked hard to catalog the information on this site.

You can also visit my personal Ecto images at: http://www.lucasfrancisstudio.com/lfs/photos

More cleaning and additions coming.

Paul
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:23:24 PM by ectopaul »

ectopaul

• Universal Ecto-1
  • Administrator
Re: Ecto 1 going public, New Members and Guests Look Here First!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »
Okay guys if you will notice I've streamlined the forum from 11,000 members to 150 members. We are a core group of researchers and builders and I'd like to keep it that way.

Paul